Find the joy!

Every single day is a gift! I challenge you to find the joy in every single day!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 1

Some people think that blessings are great, huge, big, gushy gestures, but i know blessings are the tiny little secret good things that peek out at us from everywhere. I didn't always get that, but 50 is a great leveller! (and a great blessing too!).  At church on this Sunday past, we were reminded that we had 366 days this year(leap year) to be attendant to our Savior. 366 days to live our lives as God asks us to, or at least make an honest effort, and I'm gonna do that! but I'm also gonna try really hard to find all the blessings God surrounds me with! And I want to challenge you to do the same. Keep them to yourself, share  them with friends or put them here in the comments. I think this will be life changing for me and I'm hoping for at least one other.
Today's blessings?
1) breakfast with my 2 best guys
2) a beloved man who loves me enough to rewire and hang my lamp in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment