Find the joy!

Every single day is a gift! I challenge you to find the joy in every single day!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 8

I was just sitting here wishing for a bit of this! I know, I know,but dang we need a big chill so everyone will let go of this crud! We started our new jobs today. And we are so grateful to have them. It went well for a first day.  There are alot of really croupy people there tho! But it was good to be productive,and it was awesome to walk on my breaks!!! I'd forgotten how nice day shift can be. Best of all was finding out that we work with 2 old friends!
1)That my God is so mindful of my needs!! And so generous in His grace!
2) That I have good, productive, non-nursing work!
3) That I have these incredible dogs<g> and that they LOVE me
Blessings to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment