Find the joy!

Every single day is a gift! I challenge you to find the joy in every single day!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 17

lololol
Did I tell you that I work at a gastroenterologists office now? The upshot of this is that I hear an awful lot about poop! Starts early and goes all day. Hours and hours and hours of poop! So today I'm getting ready to leave and one of my coworkers was a little upset so I was saying a private little prayer for her and I thought" Thank you Father for this job I love, and watch over these very special women I work with, and thank you for all these hours of poop" And then I thought about it and was mortified! But on further reflection... THANK YOU, LORD!
1) humor, especially the thought that our Father might appreciate a giggle!
2) Really great co-workers
3) my "boys" who never fail to love me! (Zeke & Gabe, my dogs)
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment