Find the joy!

Every single day is a gift! I challenge you to find the joy in every single day!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 9


I'm always so happy when I get to go see my church family. I love Wednesday night services for many reasons, smaller, more intimate, more in depth study, awesome music, good friends, a never ending presence of the Spirit of God... Sometimes our blessings are more subtle, more hidden than others. Sometimes we lose them inside our own misery, sometimes the are overtly hidden, sometimes we just can't recognize them... That's why it's so important to be anchored in the Body. So that they can help us find, interpret,recognize, celebrate, testify and exemplify all of those blessings.
1) That my God loves me enough to bless me with such an amazing church family!
2)That God has seen fit to give us, as a church, such a strong leader
3)That God's presence is growing in me every single day!
4) That God has blessed me with my first ever love
5) And that God has so blessed my and Ron's children and grandchildren
Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment