Find the joy!

Every single day is a gift! I challenge you to find the joy in every single day!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 10


It's been that kind of day!!! We worked alot today,at a job neither of us likes and we tried hard not to be grumblers or naysayers, but the enemy tasked us hard! Some days it's hard to face my tasks with a happy heart. But I'm home now, with a very happy heart! And the good news!!!! God's plan for me is unfolding a little more!!! If all goes as planned I start my longed for, prayed for, worked hard for job at the Doctors office!!! My God is a mighty GOD!!!!!
1)SNOW! SNOW! SNOW!
2)A job I will love with people I already like!
3) A Stable home
4) a beloved boyfriend who helps clean!!!<g>
5)a full belly, heat, water...

Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment