Find the joy!

Every single day is a gift! I challenge you to find the joy in every single day!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 3

Today was all mixed and beautiful!!! It started with another round of job searching and man, can that make you lose focus! Who thought it would ever be this tedious and depressing job hunting at 50! It is though! I think they'll have to use a crowbar to dislodge me from my next job! But then I asked for prayers on Facebook! WOW!!!! Ron and I were humbled beyond belief to see the response from that one post! And the really great news, I have a really good possibility for the morning! 8:30 keep your fingers crossed and the prayers coming!!!! Please!!!
And then it was a wonderful dinner with Ron's parents. And the bonus of a new Mexican restaurant to love!And onward to the Eagles where I caught up on some reading and catching up with friends.
A great day after all!
1)Skills to actually get a job!
2)The aforementioned opportunity for morning!
3) Parents that love us and support us in so many ways!
4) the happiness that can not be burned out of my heart! It just can't!
Blessings to you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment