Find the joy!

Every single day is a gift! I challenge you to find the joy in every single day!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 12


We are so excited around here! For such a wee family this is going to be one AMAZING year! Jannie is getting married to a really wonderful guy. She got here yesterday and its been all wedding talk! LOLOLOL lots and lots of wedding talk, dresses, flowers, tuxes,food, venues, colors... and we just got started!! Sorry Ron<g>.

and if that's not enough1 We are getting a new Baby too!!!! and...


it's a boy! I am so beyond excited!!! Another sweet boy to love! So many things to plan and do!
Tristyn is excited too and his mommy can't wait!(me either). So get ready for the showers!!

And we have this coming up in June...


yep! Grandpa Ron is gonna be 50!
So you can see  my blessings are many!And I am gonna be one party planning fool!
Wish me luck!

Thank you God for the blessings you give me! My days are full to the brim with the gifts you have given me!

No comments:

Post a Comment